Friday, February 22, 2013

Scyllei Scylla

"Hey! What has white cat ears, cerberus heads around it's waist, and a bunch of tentacles?"

"I give up! What has cat ears, cerberus heads, and tentacles?"

"I do!!!!"
I've seen a lot of things around the interwebs in my day. Round about page 55-60 of any Google search, gets you into rarified territory if you don't have SafeSearch set to Safe. But honestly, when I came across this blue beaut, I had to ask myself, "How far is too far???"

Not there yet, it would seem.

So, near as I can tell, because a lot of the info on this one is in Japanese, or is just plain, well, plain. But it appears that this is Scyllei (or Scylla), and she is a monster girl. Yeah, I could have figured that one out myself. Fortunately she has a facebook page:

See Scyllei Scylla Sell Shells on Facebook

There's a couple of more pictures, and a nice description of her. Here's a portion:

"I may look big and bad but I will not bite if you are cool~ However if you piss me off...I'll rip your face off~ He heee~*Giggles*"

Yeah. So, remind me not to piss her off. In fact, I'll proclaim it right here: If you, Scyllei, don't like anything I've said here or I got anything wrong, please don't wrap your tentacles around me and rip my face off. You can wrap your tentacles around me, come to think of it. But only if you're going to give me some of that Deep Blue Sea. Should I take you out for some sushi first?

Sorry, I promised myself no fish jokes.

Anyway, it seems like Scyllei is from a production company called Shinrabanshou and she might be from a card game. I'd hate to try figuring out how to defend against a luscious monster like Scyllei.


Just try making a fur coat out of me!
I'll leave you with this very artistic rendering of her. Kind of like a stained glass window. Maybe in her temple under the sea. Remember, darling, it's better down where it's wetter...


No comments:

Post a Comment