Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Willow

Go on and kiss the girl...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow
Starring Willow and a hot green mer-snake thing.

I never got into the Buffy TV series. I was a fan of the original "REAL" Buffy - Kristy Swanson. But, that doesn't stop me from finding hot green chicks that are trying to make out (or kill) characters from the TV show. This is a comic book that takes place during season 8 of the TV show, so I reckon you might not want to read it before watching the first 7 seasons.

Although, you should be reading my blog, so you wouldn't have enough time for that, now, would you?

Anyway - cover art by Jo Chen. I'm not going to say she's hot (because she is), and I'm not going to say I'm going to do a post featuring her artwork at some point (because I might), but....


No comments:

Post a Comment