Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Zombie Girl by Regura


Normally, I would find something like this and go all out and bring you a bunch of other pictures by the wonderful artist who did it. But in this case, all I could find was a name: Regura.

I searched Regura, and indeed came up with some other images, but the only thing I came up with was a pretty lewd (read: awesome) website in Japan with a couple of other pictures tagged Regura. I'm gonna leave it to you if you want to compromise your browsers purity and do a quick google search for yourself.

But seriously, have you ever seen such a happy disgusting zombie picture before? It brings a smile to my face.

(oh yeah - Walking Dead comes back on Sunday the 10th. This post's timing has nothing to do with that. Wink wink.)

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time someone has drawn a zombie and not made them green, so that's refreshing.

    She kinda looks like the main character in a video game called "Lollipop Chainsaw".

    And, she looks like she's filled with candy, like an Undead Pinata.

    ReplyDelete