Friday, April 1, 2011

Blue Female - Annemarie McCambridge



Blue Female
Acrylic by Annemarie McCambridge

The hot blue chick in this acrylic painting by Annemarie McCambridge is one of her finer pieces. She does surgery paintings as well. Not exactly sure why, but the one with the view of the doctors looking down from the perspective where you are the patient...little creepy. Even for me. But the blue chick - I would compare her to Aayla Secura, or maybe that hot blue Andorian chick by Chonastock.

I like her style in this - it is more evocative than most of her other works.

Notice the use of the darker hues to denote the shadows on the body, fading into the darkened background. It's a great use of chiaroscuro, if I ever saw one. And the lines are sexy like noone's business.

I highly recommend this artist if you're looking for something to hang on your wall.

I'll leave you with "Last Thing I Saw".

No comments:

Post a Comment