Saturday, April 2, 2011

Forbidden


Forbidden

April Fool!

For those of you that tuned in yesterday to the luscious blue beauty by AnneMarie, fear not. That was merely an April Fool's day post. Yesh, I do not rank her work with the likes of Aayla Secura or that hot blue Andorian chick. And to apologize, I give you four reasons to keep viewing Blue Chicks Are Hot - the Blonde, the Brunette, the Red Head, and the Purple Head from the above picture.

I'm not a-gonna tell you who the artist is, because his work is awesome and I'm going to feature him in May as our Featured Artist of the Month (yea, sorry, it's a long wait but I already got someone ahead of him for April and I'm too lazy to change the order of the posts. Sue me.).

So, if you want to look it up yourself, go ahead. Otherwise, just be patient and you will be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment