Friday, April 22, 2011

Rihanna - Last Girl on Earth


Rihanna
Last Girl on Earth

If Rihanna was the last girl on Earth, and she was purple, would you do her?

Duh.

Now, I don't hold truck with today's pop musicians. I couldn't tell you what her music sounded like, or what her videos were like, but when I came across this picture of her (...) I just had to share.

I tried uploading a video of her to the BCAH Youtube, but her lawyers gave me a cease and desist (it was from some show in South America where she was purple on stage) so if you must see her dancing around all purple, find her yourself. The whole episode kind of put me off big stars and their fancypants lawsuits. I was debating even posting this after that happened, but I am short of blue chicks this week so here ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment