Friday, April 29, 2011

Natalie Portman - Closer


Natalie Portman
in Closer

One of her classics. Classic "Huh?" movies, that is. You thought the threat in The Phantom Menace was obscure, well figuring out why anyone made this movie with Natalie in the role of a stripper in a purple wig just makes me scratch my head and go "Huh?". Kind of like Garden State. Sure, you get to see her in her underwear jumping into a pool, but the other 101 minutes is unfortunately counted amongst the time I will never get back in my life.

But I can feel a big digression coming on that would lead us to other Really Great Movies like Addicted to Love (the only bad movie Meg Ryan did until she turned into a cheating so-and-so (family blog!) and left Dennis Quaid. Seriously. She was perfect before she became a cradle robbing tramp. Now I can never look at her the same.). So I'll stop now and keep talking about Natalie Portman in Closer.

Purple haired stripper. All you need to know.

But not even the good kind of stripper that actually, well, strips it all off.


Well, I guess there's not much more to be said. Natalie did the whole Padme thing, and I'll be featuring her in an upcoming compilation of hot colored women from Star Wars (or just hot women, I haven't decided yet), so I won't be posting any pics of her in her white makeup just yet.

Here's a couple of other great shots from a fashion magazine. The first one is, well, I'm not sure what it is.And the second shot is apparently some sort of 8-bit seductress look.



3 comments:

  1. NEWSFLASH: Dennis Quaid cheated on Meg Ryan for many many years in the late ninties. All kinds of really young movie extras, barely legal of age. She and Dennis were already no longer living together when she met Crowe. If you want to no longer look at someone the same, do so with Quaid. He was the one who was (and in fact: is) a cheater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, but do I want to get Closer with Dennis Quaid?

    Our standards are the double around here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, you kinda strayed on the whole "blue chicks" concept. I mean, if Natalie had purple. . .

    uh, sorry, I was just looking at her pics.

    Anyway, if she had purple skin she would. . . ummm. . .

    uhhh. . .

    Forgot my point. Probably. . .

    ummm. . .

    uhh. . .

    not important.

    ReplyDelete