Friday, May 6, 2011

Shiva - Final Fantasy


Shiva
Final Fantasy X-2

Not the Indian goddess (although the Indian goddess Shiva is actually both male and female, like the Asari, I guess. Not sure what this hermaphroditic blue skinned thread means, nor why I noticed it. Anyway, back to the commentary before I say too much...). This is Shiva from the super popular game series Final Fantasy.

This chicky is bad ass, apparently. I've never played the game in any form so I can't really comment on it, and I am not quite sure if she's a good guy or a bad guy. I guess at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, because a blue (or purple) skinned half naked bad ass video game girl doesn't need something like "sides" holding us back from appreciating her for her true hotness.

There are tons of youtubes available, just search "Shiva final fantasy" and have fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment