Friday, May 13, 2011

Laura Ponte


Laura Ponte
Fashion Model

Seriously? Another fashion model? You betcha. Now, I'm not going to say I ever had a subscription to Elle or Harper's Bazaar. I'm not saying I ever leafed through a Cosmo or an Allure magazine. But I ain't saying I never had a Playboy collection, either. Anyway.

Laura Ponte is an old favorite of mine. And as always with these models, eventually they do some off the wall bizarre ad campaign where they are dressed up like Supreme Being Zombies (or maybe Ronald McDonald's daughter Zombie). Or other strange and fancifully sexy costumes.


"Really? Am I an Aries?"

Sure, she does regular ad type stuff too. But she's still hot as a civilian. She even makes me want to pick up an orange mini for my collection. Er, I mean, my hot fashion model girlfriend's collection of skimpy clothes.

but the Undressing might cost a little more...

Don't worry, it's fake fur.

And this last is my favorite pic of Laura. She always strikes me as some wicked villainess from a fantasy novel or an episode of Firefly. Great, shouldn't have mentioned that. Now I'm imaging her and Morena Baccarin making out...

No comments:

Post a Comment