Saturday, March 26, 2011

Silver Textures for V4



Silver Textures for V4. From Daz3d


So this is Victoria, from what I can tell. I don't know if she's a real model or a completely CGI rendered model. But Daz3d, a (duh) 3D paint model program, offers a way to turn Victoria from Boringtoria to Silvertoria with their Silver Textures.

There's a dude version too, but I thought I would spare the men in the audience. Well, the geeky boys who are man-aged but are still surfing for colored skin chicks. Yeah, me included.

Anyway, Victoria ends our Metallic March month. Hope you enjoyed, and for the record, I was thinking about doing the Playboy chick Kona Carmack (I said I would do her, heh heh) in her silver body paint, but I reckoned that was a bit risque for my family oriented audience. But feel free to google "Kona Carmack Silver" and don't forget to turn off SafeSearch on Images.

Here's a couple more renders of the 3D Silver chick.


No comments:

Post a Comment