Friday, March 11, 2011

Akiko Seo and Miyu Matsui


Akiko Seo and Mayu Mistui
from Japan

OK, first off a disclaimer. I'm not sure if the other chick is really Mayu Matsui. I know that the one is Akiko Seo. But I found this picture along with a bunch of others of the pair of them doing a racy photoshoot together, so I am assuming that Mayu is the 2nd girl.

OK, second off, does my intrepid viewer care who it is?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Anyway, Japan is notorious for shall we say some not so "appropriate" photography. Which is bad for the general, puritan point of view that the rest of the world takes, but for us here at BCAH we relish the idea that not only do the Japanese take some great pictures of their hot women, they don't have a problem gussying them up in full body paint.

Since the site I found these on is definitely NSFW, if you're interested in some further exploration of our neighbors out East shoot us a message on our facebook page.

Cheers, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment