Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day 2011

The girl might not be green, but the head is.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Yes, it's the time of year for another favorite color to be let out of the closet. Green! I tried as hard as I could to find some green skinned leprechaun chicks, but alas the best I came up with was a bunch of hot flesh-colored chicks in leprechaun outfits. So I thought I would share a couple of those, as well as talk about what St. Patrick's Day is all about.

First, the chicks.



A couple of chicks in Prague.

Yeah, I don't really know anything about St. Paddy's day. Just that you drink Green beer and wear Orange. If you really want to know the history, I would suggest a more serious site than mine.

And I will leave you with the only actual green skinned chick I was able to find - Jennifer Aniston in the 1993 hit movie, "Leprechaun". And that was just on the cover. She wasn't actually green in the movie. Jennifer isn't green. Except maybe with envy over Brad. Ooops, sorry - too soon?


Happy St. Paddy's Day!

2 comments:

  1. More Orion slave girls, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wish is our command. Coming soon to a Hot Blue Chick blog near you.

    ReplyDelete