Saturday, March 19, 2011

Miscellaneous Metal 2011



I didn't have enough Fridays to include these, so I decided to gift you all an extra day of Metal for Metallic March. Here are some random shots I came across in my quest for the ultimate metal babe. I'm guessing the first one doesn't need any introduction, but just in case, it's a hot chick version of the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz.

This one I found and thought it was a picture of Britney Spears from one of her music videos, but when I followed the link there was nothing about Britney there. So, I have no idea who this silver girl is. But I approve.



The two pics above are both from a blogpost I found about some Kilowatt party. Check out the link, there's a fan pic of Aayla Secura as well as the sexy Darth Vader chick that those of you worth your geekhood have already seen.


We'll finish off with Brooke Burke. One of the hottest of the hot. Always good looking, always stylin, and always hot hot hot. OK, so her skin is just covered in gold flakes like she doused herself with a bottle of Goldschläger. Are you going to sue me? Are you going to hand in your "I love hot chicks" card? I didn't think so.

Word to the wise: Check out Farrah Fawcett's Gold photoshoot for Playboy. Yeah, it's hot, too hot for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment