Friday, March 22, 2013

Cindy Holiday

Model: Cindy Holiday
Guh.

So, I am in an embarrassing situation here. As both of my regular readers know, I like to cross reference models, themes, pictures, etc. So normally, I would make a comparison between this hot model, Cindy Holiday, and another hot chick that I've either posted about, or just lust after in general. And while I've tried to put my finger on it (get your mind out of the gutter), I cannot quite place who this luscious beauty reminds me of. The closest I could get to the elusive girl that Cindy reminds me of is Amy Acker, but that's not quite right. So, I will play opposite of the first picture, appropriately titled "Watch it Die", and die (figuratively speaking) of shame that I can't think of the hot chick that I am trying to remember.

Yeah, I think I might obsess about this hobby a bit too much.

Anywhoooo,

Cindy Holiday. (also on Facebook)

Guh.

So this model, photographer, and make up artist styles herself a geek who likes Battlestar Galactica, Game of Thrones, and walks along a romantic Tatooine beach. I mean, yeah. If I was a hot chick, I would totally be into those things. Because that's like the trifecta of "catch" - looks, brains and geek.

And as if to prove her point, she provides us with "Darth Holiday", and a nicely graphicked up version of Daphne from Scooby-Doo (I should totally do a post of hot Daphnes...). Not that a point had to be proven, because I would totally Doo do Cindy six ways to Bespin. Not to mix metaphors, either.

But seriously, this chick addles my brain waves something fierce.

I mentioned above that Cindy totally reminds me of an actress, or a model, that I can't quite figure out. Maybe Famke Janssen? (I should totally do a post on Famke Janssen...). Whatever. I decided a long time ago that I wouldn't dwell on it, and just let you feast your visual sensors on the hot-ness that is Cindy.

I'd let her feed me Scooby Snacks.


Here is the blue connection, although in this case, red hot was enough for me to decide to post on this chick. One of the things I like about her is the range of styles and subject matter that her work to date encompasses. Sci-fi, Victorian, Kid's Cartoons, Fantasy, and, well, snake worship. The picture below is called "Goddess and the Snake". Not exactly your dad's Eve.

I hereby knowingly and purposefully skip the obvious joke this picture is begging for.
And this is the picture that turned me on to Cindy in the first place - "Violet Tendencies". She could get Violet on me. Or maybe a nice Mauve.



You owe it to yourself to check out her other works. Do so, and enjoy. I could post a ton more pictures, and had to think a lot about which pictures to post up here for you. So if you have a couple extra minutes and your boss isn't monitoring you, go ahead to her deviantArt page and peruse her pictures. You will not regret it. And I leave you with this last picture, making her a possible cousin to TwiggX and Nephania.

I hope you have enjoyed this post. I don't think any other Holiday could be quite so Cin-ful.

Get it?

Yeah, sorry about that one.



No comments:

Post a Comment