Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Aleksandra Wydrych


Meet Aleksandra Wydrych. AKA zenibyfajnie. AKA Hot.

Not just a model, but a photographer as well. And if I was a chick that looked like this, I would take hot pictures of myself too. This Polish girl has quite the following on Facebook, and be warned that her deviantArt page is NSFW. In a very artful, tasteful sort of way. But really, I gotta say she sizzles up the screen.

And, while I have become a huge fan of colored hair in recent months, this alone has not drawn me to Alek. Or Zenib. Haven't decided which nickname to use on her yet.

"Gula"

"Invidia"

So the colored light thing, works its magic on her. Blue, green, and her shock of orange hair up top. The composition is striking, to say the least. And I love the interplay of her shadow with not only herself, but the background of the image as well. And honest, I'm just trying to read those word on the blue image. That's the only reason I'm looking there...

One of the things I really like about Alek is the range of images that she has shot. Some are very stark, and colorful, and bold. Others are dusky, and mysterious. Like "You Ask Why".

"You Ask Why". Is that a question or an order?
And then, the macabre.

Alas, poor Tim! I knew him, Aleksandra.
Now, as is often my problem, I can't share every picture on my blog post. So after much consternation and winnowing, I am going to finish up with a white skinned, wicked image called "Scream Your Heart Out", then an even more wicked image called "The Battle".

Thank you, Alek, for being such a great photographer as well as a great model. And don't hesitate to do some more of the blue skinned lighting that really gives you the opportunity to flourish.

"Scream Your Heart Out"




No comments:

Post a Comment