Thursday, April 4, 2013

Joker Girl


Joker Girl

Look, I don't judge. Obviously. I mean, let's face it - I troll the internet for the hottest pics of blue chicks I can find, and write a bunch of sardonic and witty comments about them, coupled with a pubescent boy's fantasy version of reality. So when I call this chick Totally Insane, I'm not saying it in a bad way.

Honest.

(And no, the above disclaimer isn't in case TysKaS should happen to find this blog post. Honest. I'm not scared she'll come and find me. Well, maybe a little.)

Anyway - this post is a little different from a lot of my other posts, in that I will be focusing on a hot chick, dressed as a hot white chick (YES, white chicks are hot too. Jet white, though, please). Who also happens to be an artist who draws some really cool, really intense, really messed up Joker pics.

So if you've trolled around the internet yourself, you've probably seen the above picture of our fair lady. But a lot of other people don't take the time to really get to know the subject matter that they post. I do! Because I know that where there is one great picture of a hot chick posted, there are usually a bunch more lurking somewhere in the dark corners of the world wide web.

Yeah, I found them.



When on Coruscant...
 
Looks like the joke is on Miss March

Looks like Joker knows how to have some fun. And if you check out her artwork on deviantART, you'll also see that Joker knows how to draw. Disturbing, demented images from inside her head. I'll show you a couple, but seriously. I know I say this a lot, but do yourself a favor and check out the link. I tell you these things because I truly believe that the stuff I find for you is worth the trip. Except maybe the mannequin post...I don't really know what I was thinking with that one. 

I'm melting...I'm melting!!!


...no ...words



In the spirit of the Star Wars/Disney merger, James Earl Jones will reprise his role as Bat Mufasa and fight against The Joke-Scar in this incredibly lawsuit ridden picture. Maybe they can get Danny Elfman to compose some songs for Elton John to sing while we're mashing it up. And I know who I want to direct it...

And of course, no blog post about a Joker lovin' chick would be complete without a tribute to Józef Piłsudski.


And to wrap up this segment of BCAH, I present to you..."The Man Who Laughs". Just remember: He who laughs last, didn't get the joke. I bid you a fond adieu. Or pożegnanie if you prefer.


Oh and P.S. - Happy Birthday, Heath.

No comments:

Post a Comment