Friday, April 5, 2013

Talas the Andorian



Talas the Andorian
Played by: Molly Brink

Ahhhhhndorians. The Star Trek version of Twi'leks. Although one could make the argument that Twi'leks are the Star Wars version of Andorians. But six of one, half dozen half naked chicks of the other. And surprisingly, this is only the second Andorian I've posted (the first one being a fan cosplay Andorian). But I figured we were far overdue for a cerulean chickie from Star Fleet.

Talas was a member of the Andorian Imperial Guard, and she kicked butt across the Alpha quadrant as the tactical officer aboard her ship, the Kumari (which might be Andorian for Hottie).


"So, Cowardly Lion...where is Dorothy?"
 Apparently, being hot also requires a stunt double when you're in Star Trek. The next image is actually of Molly Brink's double, Bevin Kaye. I'll let the picture speak for itself, and bless the need for stunt doubles.

Make mine a double...
There's another Andorian that I am thinking about publishing, but she's from an online version of a Star Trek game, so I'll hold off on that for a bit. Her name is very similar to Talas, and it has prevented me from getting much further in my research on this babe. So, until then, I will leave you with a last image of my favorite Andorian from Enterprise.

"Thanks Scotty, I don't need any help beaming up with this one..."

No comments:

Post a Comment