Friday, April 12, 2013

Transonic



Transonic
Aka Laurie Tromette

Let's face it: Who doesn't like a shapeshifting blue chick that can take the form of a scaly, morphed up mermaid? I mean, besides everyone who doesn't read my blog. And a certain geek who disowned me years ago from Hoboken. Besides everyone else, WE love a blue chick that can take the form of a scaly, morphed up mermaid!

Like Laurie Tromette.


Now, I have to admit that this girl was a new one on me. I know my blue chicks, and her showing up in my latest round of searches was a pleasant surprise. Laurie was introduced by Marvel in July of 2010. She was supposedly loosely based off of the original Angel from the X-Men.

I can maybe see Archangel, what with the blue and purple, but honestly. Angel has nothing on Laurie.

And, according to some people, Laurie has nothing on.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a blue chick running around in her skivvies. And, I don't mind blue skinned chicks appearing to have no clothes on, but not showing off their naughty bits in a proper manner. And, since she is loosely based off of Angel, and everyone knows REAL Angels have no private parts, then it makes perfect sense for her to not have anything showing, and nothing in the way of clothing appearing to be on her body.

You know, a couple of posts ago, I mentioned that I might take this hobby a bit too seriously. It's times like this that I mean it most.

I hope I can make a new generation with her, if you know what I mean.
Since I don't really know this chick, I can't really wax eloquent about her for much longer. I'll take my leave with a couple of my favorite action shots of her. I'm sure that as she gets older (she's not even three yet, remember!) there will be more fodder for the mill. Until then, she has already provided us with some great shots, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future.

Sock it to her!

Oh, I think you'll find I will get away with blogging about hot blue chicks for a long time to come...

That's like the pot calling the kettle blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment