Friday, May 25, 2012

Riyo Chuchi Revisited

Prequel:The only thing better than Star Wars is Star Wars Revisited by Adywan. Check it out.


One of my first posts here was Riyo Chuchi - the blue Senator from Pandora. Wait, no, Pantora. Yeah. What is it with blue chicks and "Pan"? And who stole from who? Cameron from Lucas? More than likely, since Lucas is the Master.

Anyway, here are some more shots of her in her bluetiful poses. The top and this next one are from the Star Wars: The Clone Wars series where she originated. 


This version is by a fan artist, ArtNerdEm. You can check out her other work at her deviantART page by clicking her name. Although, chances are I'll be doing her as a featured artist at some point in the near (or far) future. So, if you want my take on her work before checking into it yourself, just stay here and wait patiently. And I think you can surf around my blue chicks for a while, if you put your mind to it.

Ha. I said "I'll be doing her."








So this one, this one is a little creepy. And hot. Which two things kind of go hand in hand, if you ask me. This was a fan edit by this guy jvcustoms. It's Riyo Chuchi! No, it's Mila Kunis! No, you're both right!

This is a morph of the two hotties. Riyo Chuchi "humanized" by morphing with a picture of the hot hot hottie Mila Kunis. And what do they have in common? They are both from a 70s era show that was made in the 21st century. Yeah. Star Wars. That 70s Show.

Eric Foreman would be proud.

Use the Force, Kelso. No, you idiot! Not like that!
When I was a kid, the only hooded Jedi were a whiny kid and an old man.


No comments:

Post a Comment