Friday, May 11, 2012

Zombie Lady

No, it's not Halloween. It's not a Horror Film Festival. It's ZOMBIE LADY, and her chronicles tell all about this mysterious green hottie. Hey now, I know what you're thinking - but she looks not a day over 200!

Follow her blog here.
Or her Facebook here.

Yeah. This is what I'm talking about.

Look at her lines. And her blotchy, wretched face.

A two-fer on the hot. Remember, this is a kid friendly blog.

So hot she glows.
What, are you prejudiced against zombies? Or old chicks? Cause this thousand year plus charmer can weasel her way into your heart. And then chomp on it, and rip it out through your shattered rib cage. How many women do you know that always say "You belong to me!"? Well, Zombie Lady fulfills that and then some.

I don't think I'm ready for kids yet...use protection!
Well, you belong to her until she does the zombie equivalent of pooping you out. Although just like most movies, you never see the zombies use the can. I wonder why that is? Think the viewers are too squeamish to see some natural functions?

Weak.

Hope you enjoyed this week's hottie. And no, I'm not renaming this blog "Dead Chicks Are Hot". Hmmm....idea.....

No comments:

Post a Comment