Friday, January 18, 2013

Unweave a Rainbow

So my loyal followers probably know, I always try to credit a picture with who it is, where it's from, or something to let you know that I know who the picture is of and that I'm not trying to be one of those picture stealing non-referring jerks that tend to frequent the interwebs. But on a rare occasion, I grab a picture, file it away for later use, and then can't remember who it is or where it came from.

Most of these are ones I've had for awhile. The advent of drag and drop to Google Images has been a great boon in my endeavors to properly credit the originators of the lovely pictures that I soliloquize about.

Imagine my surprise when I downloaded this not 2 weeks ago, and now can't find it! The only clue I have is that I named it "unweave a rainbow" because I'm pretty sure that's what the title of it is. But, I can't figure out who it is. Or if there are more pictures of her.

Which is quite the shame, because not only is she blue, with wicked sith eyes, and a couple of metal rings on her lips, she obviously has an affinity for other blue chicks as is evidences by her background mural of what looks to be Shiva in the background (the real Shiva, not the Final Fantasy version).

So although I can't expound on this red headed blue beauty any more, I would like to just put it out there - if you know who this is, or ARE her, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me some more pictures so I can, um, share them with my fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment