Friday, January 25, 2013

Hatsune Miku



Welcome to the future of pop stars. Hatsune Miku, a vocaloid who hit the scene in 2010. But wait! Doth mine eyes deceive me? Nope - Miku is a hologram, with vocals done by a machine. No more overpaid, popstar diva, crash and burnout antics! Now, we can program our superstars to be exactly what we want them to be: Long blue haired, large eyed, sixteen year old singers who never talk back!

Yeah, if that didn't cause the end of the world, and it didn't happen December 21st 2012, I don't know what will.

So what's more disturbing than a manufactured, misproportioned singer to occupy our horny thoughts? Fans coming out with their own sexy versions of the aforementioned vocaloid! And by "disturbed" I mean "like-minded", "genius" and "thank you very much".

Here are some of the images rendered in tribute to this Madonna of the Japanese generation.






I hope Santa brings me this in my stocking next year...


On second thought, I hope I get SANTA for Christmas next year!


Oh...and don't fret. There ARE real life versions of Hatsune Miku walking around. Just do a search for "hatsune miku cosplay" and you will see. Viewer discretion advised.

Miku by tenori-tiger


No comments:

Post a Comment