Friday, December 31, 2010

Blue Girls Have More Fun - Llanir


Blue Girls Have More Fun
Fan Art from World of Warcraft by Llanir

OK, I pulled this one from a website called Freakygaming. Llanir is the artist, and he/she knows what we all here knew already - Blue Girls have more fun. Yes, they do. And they get ogled more. And lecherous old men download them more.

Well, maybe not the last couple. But this fan art from WoW is a nice addition to our gallery of Blues. Nice tail? I think so too. I wonder if you could get a Tail Ring of Protection? I don't actually play WoW so I don't know all the equipment slots. But there SHOULD be.

Whatever. If she was my girlfriend, I would take her out shopping for tail accoutrements whenever she wanted. Not sure why I am fixating on her tail. Anyway, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment