Saturday, December 25, 2010

Unknown Alien Woman

For Christmas, I got my girlfriend a glowing, floating jellyfish.

Unknown Alien Woman
from The Internet

And for this Christmas, I am bringing you what I hope is a blue woman who's new to you. I've spent the past few months scouring for blue chicks, and after coming across the same handful day after day, I realized the internet needed a place dedicated to women of color. Blue in particular. So, I hope you enjoy this gift of girlie goodness for the holiday of your choice.

The origin of this picture is unknown to me. I try and credit where I can, but I found this exquisite catch on a ufo page nearby. There was no credit there that I could see. So, if anyone wants to give ME a present, you could let me know where this octobabe sails from. Maybe a Cthulu movie by James Cameron, and animated by Pixar? Or the big villain from Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Davey Jones' Unholy Half-Fish Daughter.

Imagine that, I got through a whole post about her without commenting on how something fishy was going on. Wait, what's that smell?

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I found out that the designer is pascal blanche, the far right bottom corner is his signature. his site is http://www.3dluvr.com/pascalb/gallery.html
    More design are in the gallery. There are more sites as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out that the designer is pascal blanche, the far right bottom corner is his signature. his site is http://www.3dluvr.com/pascalb/gallery.html
    More design are in the gallery. There are more sites as well.

    ReplyDelete