Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Domino - Marvel

Domino and her well heeled partner Deadpool


I guess White Chicks are Hot too. Domino certainly is. I mean, come on. Hot body, deadly with weapons, big black eye. What else could you want in a woman? Hopefully not a desire to pull the trigger from a thousand yards away, with her rifle pointed at your noggin. Because this deadly markswoman wouldn't hesitant to complete the mission, if that mission was assassinating little old you.

Yeah, she was the leader of X-Force for a bit until it was discovered that she was really Copycat - another hot mutant who deserves a page(s) of her own. But that didn't stop her from being hot.

She's also had work with S.H.I.E.L.D., but who hasn't, really?

So when I was researching Domino for her post, I came across this video that was edited up by DramaMC. Give it a watch and tell me how hard it was for you before they got involved.





Yeah, pretty hot. Apparently this guy intended on creating a nice little video mashup to imply a certain somethin somethin. Read his description on the youtube page.


And if you got to this page searching Domino, the movie, thinking you were getting Keira Knightley, don't worry. I made the same mistake in reverse, thinking I was getting a movie about the Marvel character when I bought it. This is a movie about a bounty hunter on a reality TV show named Domino. Keira doesn't disappoint, so here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment