Friday, January 28, 2011

Cyber 5 Sexy Purple Goth - Various

Cyber Sexy Purple


Cyber Sexy Purple
by stphq

Here's a good argument for Purple. By stphq

However, this is apparently an image that was retouched (deviated? deviantated? I don't really understand that deviantart website, I thought it was all about deviants but I think it's all about deviating from the originally posted images. But I digress) by stphq. When I first saw it I thought, "Wow, self! THAT is a great argument for Purple".  Then I started looking into it and found that stphq retouched the original photo...

Cyber 5





Yeah. So, two for the price of one! The original photo was by TwiggXstock and is called Cyber 5. And is super Blue Hot. But there's something about the Purple version that just speaks to me. Maybe I'm used to the soft, retouched images in certain unnamed magazine publications. Maybe I am secretly more into Purple than Blue.

Or maybe I'm just obsessing about the colors way too much.

Anyway, check out TwiggX because for a non-Blue skinned chick, she is freaking hot. And her photography is stunning. Yeah, stunning. Yeah.

But that's not all, folks. The Purple version was done by stphq as an edit challenge from LadyTara.  I'd love to have heard that conversation. "Hey, stphq. Let's color this chick and see who can make her even hotter. I'll do Red, you do Purple. And then we will take over the world by controlling all the color-lusting geeks out there. They won't know what hit them." "Hey, LadyTara, that's a great idea. Let me go clean up and get started."

Here is LadyTara's version.

Red Cyber-Goth

No comments:

Post a Comment