Friday, February 4, 2011

Jokerettes



If the Joker was a hot female, she would be these pictures. Because that's what the world needs - a psychotic white chick who just wants you to laugh at her jokes. And then die. Because describing a female Joker as a psychotic woman is like describing a three year old as an annoying three year old. Kind of redundant, don't ya think? (Of course, I just lost my scant female audience with that remark, but I'd rather lose the females than the males, so I'm ok with a few jokes at their expense).

So there have been a couple different female versions of the Joker that I've been able to find. The above picture is called "Lonely Girl" by a "Little Ghost", which I found on a random blog that doesn't attribute the picture to a source other than the title and artist name. But alas, I couldn't find more of Little Ghost's work. There very well be a whole series of hot Jokerette looking hotties somewhere on the internet, just waiting to be found.

Next up is Duela Dent as the Joker's Daughter. So she's some chickie who's claimed to be the Joker's Daughter, the Riddler's Daughter, and a bunch of other villain's daughters. I guess all the best jokerette's have daddy issues. Or daughter issues. I can't really keep track.



Now this is just some random chick on flickr that wants to be the joker. I put her up to show all you parents - don't let girls read comic books. This might be the result.



And finally, I do believe this is one of the signs of the apocalypse. A female version of the Joker, in Second Life. Like, I get being the Jokerette type in City of Heroes or Champions Online. But, isn't Second Life just some regular world that you cruise around and hang out and generally do a whole lot of nothing in? I guess if you're cruising for cyber-girls you could do worse than a jokerette. At least if she went psycho(er) on you, the worst she could do is kill your avatar.

But why even take that risk?

No comments:

Post a Comment