Saturday, January 15, 2011

Featured Artist - Christel Eldrim

Featured Artist of the Month
Take me to your leader. I have something important to show him.



As near as I can tell, Estethia is the website of one Christel Eldrim, a photographer / photoshop artist from Sweden who photographs hot women and transforms them into hot artistic fairies or alien chicks.

I discovered her whilst searching for Blue aliens. I found the one above. A very clean, very intriguing alien woman who was pulling down her space-age robe.

Immediately intrigued, I discovered that this was a one-off photoshop of some really hot regular chick, it wasn't an actual photograph of a real blue alien chick being held in Area 51. I mean, they have to have SOME sort of entertainment out there all alone with maximum secrecy, right?

Um, digression. Sorry.

Back to Christel -

She uses a couple of different models and does very artistic shoots. And sexy. Very sexy. How do you say sexy in Swedish? Something with a bunch of zeroes hanging over the letters in random places, I'm sure. But we call it Estethia. However the heck you pronounce that.

Charleston
One of her best models, in our so humble opinion, is Alexandra. She appears on the Estethia website in several outfits, under the category Portrait> Alexandra. It doesn't seem to be possible to link directly to a picture page, or I would. It's up to you if you want to see more of this stunning brunette.

The image of her in the periwinkle dress is titled "Charleston". I don't know if Christel named the photo or if it was named by whoever's website I found it on. The Swedish site doesn't have titles, just numbers in the series.

Why a Swedish glamour photographer would be naming a picture after a city in South Carolina is beyond me. I guess it's the cultural sway of the deep South. Whatever the connection, I'm glad to see this shot, especially the pearl necklace. Very Belle.

Sous l'eau
Then there's the underwater beauty shot, named "Sous l'eau". Which translates loosely from the French as "I was fishing in the pond behind my house and caught this on my fishing line, so I pulled it from the water. That's the honest truth, officer".

I don't really think she is underwater though, any more than Samwise Astin was underwater in his drowning scene in Fellowship of the Rings, though. Although what we don't know won't hurt us.

The other pictures of Alexandra are as captivating as these, although without so much Blue in them. I'll leave Alexandra with one more shot - no title, just the number 11 in the series.

Picture #11 of 16. But who's counting?

Her other favorite model of ours is Mea. A fiery redhead, Mea appears in a series of Victorian feeling shots that I'm sure the Victorians would love to feel.
This counts as a White chick, I believe. Or Very Very Pale. Jonathan Harker wouldn't have a chance against this vixen. And face it, neither would you. Tick tock, tick tock. That's the sound of your life running out to meet this chick at the nearest blood bar for a quick cocktail.
I mean, I could start going on about composition and lighting and balance and all that artistic stuff. Or, I could just leave you with a final impression of Christel as an artist worthy of being put into the Hall of Fame for hot hot pictures. In fact, as the first Featured Artist of the Month, Christel should feel honored to be the inspiration for your viewing enjoyment.

"Should", I said. Not "Will".

I'm not saying there's so many more hot pics of these two hotties that you owe it to yourself to go visit her website, but if you don't, your friends will question your sanity.

"Will", I said. Not "Should".


On a parting note, I'll leave you with an article that explains how Christel turned an otherwise normal looking hot chick into a seductive, blue skinned hot chick. Because you were looking for the articles, right?





2 comments:

  1. Whoa, cool! :D
    Well, I AM honored. ;)
    Really fun to read, big thanx!!! ;D

    /Christel

    PS.
    Charleston is also a dance. ;)
    I often name my pictures on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/estethia/collections/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in! Hope we've made you a life time fan ;)

    PS Do more blue chicks ;)

    ReplyDelete