Friday, October 15, 2010

Medusa


Medusa
From Robot Entertainment

Now this is a fantastic take on an age old beauty - Medusa. Yeah, that's a statue-fied man she's hugging. Yeah, it's a pretty disturbing ornament. Wonder if Medusa ever took out a bad day on one of the poor souls she turned to stone. Kind of makes you wonder if you had the same, uh, talent, what would you do to that oh so unsavory ex?

I'm not entirely sure what Robot Entertainment does, but I know they are working on a cartoony looking version of Age of Empires. Online. Because nothing says artistic like ages of soldiers soldiering against each other by a bunch of computer-locked geeks shouting taunts at each other all night long.

Well, the artistic of this piece is undisputed, in my mind. Great job, Rice and Eggs. This was done for Robot Entertainment as part of a themed series of artwork based on Clash of the Titans. And sexy, to boot. She could (insert appropriately clichéd joke here.)

I'll leave you with this screen shot of Age of Empires: II. I was going to look up for a screen shot of AoE Online but this one popped up and I thought it was pretty kickass.

No comments:

Post a Comment