Friday, November 12, 2010

Cortana


Cortana
From Halo

Sorry, this isn't the best pic of Cortana. On the lookout for one that fits the style of the blog a bit better. Will check back in at a future date, if I find one.

Anyway, Cortana is the AI that helps out Master Chief in the Halo series of video games. If you check out her Wiki, you'll see that we aren't alone in our adoration of her - a lot of people like her for more than just her blue skin (well, blue holographic representation of skin, but let's not split holographic hairs). Like her character depth and believability.

I'm not sure why they added the qualifier "disturbingly" to the "sexy" list she made. Is she one of the 50 best female video game characters? I think she's up there in the list of 50 best blue chicks, but since I haven't gotten to 50 blue chicks yet (as of the writing of this post), I guess that kind of makes her a shoe-in.

Is she one of the top 1 sexiest holographic AI entities? She's got my vote!

Lots more of Cortana on the web, folks. Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment